Administrator Proxi.cloud Sp. z o.o. respects the privacy of users of the application and declares that they make every effort not to collect any data except those necessary for the proper functioning of the application or those whose collection is intended to increase the usability of the company’s services. If you have any questions or ambiguities, we are happy to help. Contact us at: [email protected]
1. The Administrator of Data in the Application is Proxi.cloud Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Poznań, at Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 79a, 60-529 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the Poznań District Court – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Department under the number KRS 0000550168, NIP 781-190-83-00, REGON 361083704, hereinafter referred to as: the Administrator.
2. The administrator processes geolocation data to provide a service providing end users with advertising content tailored to their preferences and / or location.
3. Proxi.cloud Sp. z o.o. provides services to entities that own mobile applications via shared software (SDK Proxi.cloud) implemented for mobile applications with Android and IOS.
4. SDK Proxi.cloud for data analysis, management and targeting, collects data such as:
- Identifier of the event in the database;
- Event cause identifier – Wi-Fi, beacon, entry into the geolocation zone, etc .;
- Type of event – entry / exit;
- Location during the event (longitude, latitude) – if the user has location services enabled in the phone;
- The type and version of the operating system installed on the device;
- The model of the device on which the Application is installed;
- An anonymous Google Advertisement ID or IDFA number (for IOS) that allows the display of a personalized ad on the user’s device; this identifier is possible at any time to be deleted by the user in the telephone settings;
- Location of Wi-Fi networks and beacons available in stores;
- Anonymous data that can be extracted from an IP address;
- The internal identifier of the Proxi.cloud platform for the application being the source of data – reset at every application update;
- Time of the event registered in the database;
5. Any data that could in any way allow identification (identification) of the User, are not collected by the application or made available by the Administrator to any third parties without the User’s prior consent.
6. The information collected is used to:
- Send by mobile applications, after prior user consent, push messages tailored to their preferences and / or location;
- Enabling better implementation of services by mobile applications for application users, i.e. in order to present as much as possible intrusive advertising content in applications;
- Supporting the delivery of advertisements and preparing reports for clients (such as advertisers or publishers) and partners, including statistical reports on the attractiveness of stationary commercial outlets, optimization of the location of advertising;
- Transferring collected aggregate information to third parties;
- In addition, Proxi.cloud may use such information for internal analysis purposes, improving services and related technology, and Proxi.cloud software.
7. The Proxi.cloud code The SDK does not collect sensitive data.
8. Collection of location data may be blocked at any time by the User by withdrawing the consent for location services for the application. In this case, location-based services are not provided.
9. The user can reset or completely block the downloading of the Google Advertisement ID or IDFA number via the mobile application in the phone’s settings. In this case, the user will continue to receive the same amount of advertising, which will be non-personalized.
10. The User may delete the Google Advertisement ID or IDFA collected by the SDK using the form OPT-OUT
11. The User has the option of transferring his data to another administrator after previous e-mail contact: [email protected].
12. The administrator provides protection of the data processed, appropriate to threats and categories of data, by the level of security. In particular, the Administrator protects data against unauthorized access, theft, unauthorized processing, damage or destruction.
13. The administrator has implemented appropriate procedures in the event of data security breaches, including problem identification and contact with relevant authorities.
14. The administrator provides control over what data is processed and to whom they can be transferred and keeps records of persons authorized to process data.
15. Archiving of data takes up to 24 months from the first logging in, taking into account the following right to be forgotten, i.e. data deletion.
16. The administrator is obliged to provide the User with information about his rights. This information may be provided in writing.
17. The administrator has appointed a data protection officer. They can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected] or traditional post at ul. Dąbrowskiego 79A, 60-529 Poznań.
18. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body of the UODO Personal Data Protection Office (until 25 May 2018, GIODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Date of last update: 22/05/2018